Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates™
Mr. Utah Hospitality Jobs since 2001
Do what you need to, so you can do what you wan to.
|Home||Management Jobs||Hourly jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us||Employers|
|Posted Date||March 31|
|Job Title||Food & Beverage Director|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Position Requirements||Culinary Arts degree and/or Bachelors degree preferred. Minimum 3-5 years experience as Executive Chef or Food Service Manager in high volume multi-unit resort or property. Prior experience with high volume catering and/or restaurant operations.|
Responsible for developing and maintaining a strong and cohesive Food Services management team. Oversees all activity in the front and back of the house maintaining the highest standards in innovative menus, guest services, cost control, budgeting, cleanliness, food safety and overall organization. Acts as creative adviser establishing and maintaining Thanksgiving Point brand for all outlets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Develops operating budgets for each department.
1. Works with department managers monitoring daily sales, labor, menu items reports. Takes corrective action as necessary to help achieve budgeted goals.
2. Participates in monthly P&L meetings, detailing and reviewing financial performances of each department and the department as a whole.
3. Oversees the budget and purchasing of all purchases of food, supplies and all other operational expenses.
4. Manages inventory and provides updated and accurate information to accounting.
II. Menu Development
A. Approves menus and works with Executive Chef on menu creation, pricing, printing, keeping concepts/menus current and seasonal.
1. Farm-to-Table Initiative: Works with Executive Chef and local purveyors and providers to further Thanksgiving Points desire to incorporate more seasonal and local products.
2. Insures menus and food costs are in-line with budgeted goals.
III. Marketing / Advertising
A. Develop, maintain strong Thanksgiving Point brand across all outlets,
1. Creation of signature menu items and products.
2. Works with Marketing team in establishing strong brands across all outlets through use of logo serviceware and appropriate design,
3. Participate in community events promoting Thanksgiving Point and Thanksgiving Points food programs.
IV. Operations / Guest Services
A. Oversees the creation of and on-going efforts to monitor across-the-board standards for all food outlets, maintaining quality food and service across all outlets and operations, including but not limited to:
1. Assists management in day-to-day operations. Insures established systems and standards are being followed.
2. Insures outlets are properly staffed, staffs is trained and are following established guest service models and standards.
3. Schedules, attends and participates in Thanksgiving Point and staff meetings as required.
4. Monitors employee moral and oversees the timely reviews for all management.
5. Insures that all outlets and staff are compliant with Utah County Health codes and current on all permits.
6. Oversees the management and staff and ensures staff is practicing safe and responsible food handling practices as well as maintaining clean and orderly work areas.
7. Plans and approves the organizational chart and hiring practices of all outlets.
8. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
|Position Available||available now|
|Contact Name||Wendy Herzog|
|Title||Human Resources Manager|
|Address||3003 N Thanksgiving Way|
|City, Zip||Lehi, UT 84043|