Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality since 2001
Do what you need to so you can do what you want to.
|Home||Management Jobs||Hourly Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us||Employers|
|Posted Date||May 8|
|Job Title||Front Office Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Salt Lake City area high quality select service hotel is seeking an experienced front office manager.
1. Supervise Front Desk staff: hiring, firing, performance evaluations, training, and development. Schedule staff according to labor standards and forecasted occupancy.
2. Maintain standards of guest service quality. Contribute to the profitability and guest satisfaction perception of other hotel departments. Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an improved product through employee development, job engineering and quality image.
3. Achieve budgeted revenues and expenses and maximizes profitability related to the guest services department.
4. Develop short term and long term financial and operational plans for the guest service department which relate to the overall objectives of the hotel. Participate in the preparation of the annual hotel budget.
5. Manage the reservation function to maintain highest possible room occupancy and average daily rate through suggestive selling by employees.
6. Maintain procedures for credit control and handling of financial transactions, security of monies, guest security and emergency procedures.
7. Receive departmental related guest complaints and ensures corrective action is taken.
8. Ensure staff uses guest interaction skills. Reward employees who meet/exceed guest expectations.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Analyze and interpret business records and statistical reports; interpret policies established by administrators.
2. Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets.
3. Understand the government regulations covering business operations.
4. Make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts, experience, and opinion.
5. Plan and organize the work of others.
6. Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
|Position Available||Available now|
|Contact Name||Amy Rae|
|amy.rae@UtahHospitalityJobs.com please forward your resume for confidential consideration|