Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidatesô
Mr. Utah Hospitality Jobs since 2001
Do what you need to, so you can do what you wan to.
|Home||Management Jobs||Hourly jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us||Employers|
Assistant General Manager
High School Diploma or GED
2 Yrs Hotel Experience (Hilton Preferred) in guest service, front desk, housekeeping or related professional area or a 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management field.
Tru by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport
Would you like to be part of a brand-new hotel experience from Hilton that's vibrant, affordable and young-at-heart. It's energetic, yet relaxing and comfortable. It's familiar, and it's also unexpected. It's completely unprecedented, it's uniquely Tru. Our new Tru hotel will be opening at the International Center in mid-January 2018.
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for assisting the GM in managing daily hotel operations in the hotelís continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assist General Manager with day to day operations
- Implement and comply with all company policies and brand standards
- Assists in recruiting, hiring, supervising, training, coaching, evaluating, and recognizing and rewarding hotel staff
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, and guest satisfaction
- Assists in identifying operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and help implement measures to correct deficiencies
- Helps to ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Monitor Guest feedback on Trip Advisor, Social Media, etc. and the hotelís GSS.
- Assists the General Manager in receiving and resolving guest complaints and service recovery
- Provides excellent customer service and being readily available/approachable for all hotel guests
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly property inspections
- Ensures property, grounds, building, and work areas are maintained to standard
- Covers hourly shifts as needed or scheduled by the General Manager
- Audits on par stock in all areas to make sure all required hotel supplies are ordered and stocked in advance of need
- Ensures hotel staff is provided with uniforms and name badges, and upholds property standards
- Must be available 24/7 to respond to any guest, employee or hotel emergencies
- Serve as General Manager in his/her absence
- All other duties as assigned by the General Manager or Management
|Position Available||available now|
|Salary Range||Competitive Pay|
|Contact Name||Christine Hargis|
|Company||Tru by Hilton|
|Address||206 N. Jimmy Doolittle Road|
|City, Zip||Salt Lake City, UT 84116|