Connecting Hospitality Companies & Candidates ™
Mr. Utah Hospitality since 2001
Do what you need to so you can do what you want to.
|Home||Management Jobs||Hourly Jobs||Career Tips||Email Job Updates||Contact Us||Employers|
|Posted Date||May 17|
|Job Title||Food & Beverage Supervisor|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are assisting a local hotel in their search for a F&B Supervisor.
The hotel is a high standards select service hotel in SLC.
1. Supervise staff, leading, and training according to standards and guest needs.
2. Maintain standards of guest service quality. Contribute to the profitability and guest satisfaction perception of other hotel departments. Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an improved product through employee development, job engineering and quality image.
3. Help achieve goals for revenues and expenses.
4. Help execute short term and long term financial and operational plans for the department.
5. Receive departmental related guest complaints and ensures corrective action is taken.
6. Help staff use guest interaction skills. Reward employees who meet/exceed guest expectations.
7. Other duties as assigned.
|Position Available||Available now|
|Contact Name||Amy Rae|
|amy.rae@UtahHospitalityJobs.com please forward your resume for confidential consideration|