This job has been Expired
Cleans spa according to needs. This can include the following: Locker rooms, Lounges, Lobby, Treatment hallways, treatment rooms, offices and employee break rooms.
- Collect laundry from the resort’s laundry area and put away in spa
- Folds laundry materials by hand and machine such as sheets, wash cloth, towels, blankets
- Scrub toilets, showers and sinks.
- Sweep and mop all spa floors
- Wipe down all countertops
- Wipe down mirrors
- Dust furniture
- Remove all trash from spa
- Inform management of cleaning supplies needed and maintenance issues
- Clean work area daily
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or GED
- No previous Spa experience necessary, however, the right person for this position will be highly trainable and able to work alone.
- Attendance at any product and service training courses is required.
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task.
- Must work professionally under pressure.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication, listening and computer skills