Position Title: Accounting Clerk
Location: Wanship, UT
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Assistant Director of Finance
The Accounting Clerk reports directly to the Assistant Director of Finance and is responsible for supporting the Finance team.
Meets the needs of our managers and employees by providing quick and accurate service in a professional manner. Performs a variety of accounting duties according to established company policies and procedures. Posts appropriate entries in accounting, point of sale, and property management systems. Prepares reports and reconciliations, and performs other accounting duties as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily update of internal spreadsheets
- Review output of financial reports for accuracy
- Enter Accounts Payable invoices as needed
- Assist with physical inventory counts as needed
- Prepare intercompany invoices/bills as needed
- Prepare complete folio recaps for group billing as needed
- Daily filing of all paperwork
- Assist with Accounts Receivable follow up via phone and email
- Prepare bank deposits
- Issue and audit house banks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proficiency in computers and information technology
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to work with clients while creating positive relationships on behalf of the company
- Strong math/accounting aptitude and related audit skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Positive and enthusiastic demeanor
- Experience using Google Chrome and Google Apps
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Cash handling experience
- Familiarity with reading a paycheck stub
- Competent using a 10 key
- Comfortable using the phone to follow up with outstanding guest bills
SKILLS, ATTITUDES, AND BEHAVIORS
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly, and professionally.
- Ability to work together as part of a departmental team and as a greater hotel team.
- Must be able to sit or stand for at least 8 hours and be able to lift up, push, and pull at least 35 pounds.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting2.ultipro.com/BLU1025BSCRL/JobBoard/8b6e1df2-a6b1-43ae-aa6e-53e93df07eb4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=a87d1617-66da-4517-945b-0760212e875e