USA – UT – Pendry Park City
Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Opening winter of 2021, Pendry Park City will be the ideal base for outdoor adventures in every season. Our prime ski-in/ski-out location offers 7,300 acres of exceptional terrain paired with all of the services of a luxury resort, including ski valet, Spa Pendry, fine dining and a rooftop bar and pool. During the warmer months, hiking, mountain biking, and outdoor concerts are equally enticing endeavors. A modernist take on a traditional alpine lodge, the resort will feature 152 guestrooms and suites, along with fully serviced Pendry Residences Park City ranging in size from studios to four-bedroom homes. In the true tradition of Pendry, impeccable service-at-the-ready awaits you, making every aspect of your stay a pleasure.
With captivating destinations, artful environments, and attentive service, Pendry ushers in a new era of luxury hospitality. If you share the same passion for the emergence of the new luxury traveler: the guest who values design, service, culture and comfort, but wants to experience them in a new way, then we invite you to discover a modern professional and socially integrated experience with Pendry.
The Accounting Manager will assist the Assistant Director of Finance in providing financial leadership to the business. This role will contribute to the organization as an active business partner that is responsible for supporting the company’s goals, objectives, vision, mission, and values.
Major areas of responsibility/ management include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews and validates that all employee gratuities are distributed in accordance with established hotel procedures. Consolidates departmental reports and transmit to Payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
- Ensures that all local and state taxes are deposited timely, and related reports are filed on a timely basis.
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliations, complete with supporting back-up, on a monthly basis. Any reconciling items should be cleared monthly.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of Daily Revenue Report, Daily Labor Report, Complimentary Guest Checks and Cashier Over/Short reports.
- Reviews all revenue adjustments, paid out vouchers and F&B complimentary guest checks. Scrutinize checks for reasonableness and proper authorization. Processes approval and/or corrective action comments as warranted. Routes to Executive team for additional review and approval.
- Ensures timely and accurate deposits of all cash, check and credit card receipts.
- Reviews and approves all petty cash purchases. Verifies accuracy of charges and completeness of proper approval and receipt. Assigns appropriate general ledger coding for payment.
- Assists in preparing comprehensive monthly financial reports in established corporate formats and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
Must have working knowledge of all jobs in Accounting and Purchasing
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Must have three years of experience in accounting, financial analysis and analytical work, preferably in a hotel finance environment.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Must possess initiative and drive; have broad relevant financial knowledge with strong management and leadership skills.
- Highly ethical
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; daily use of nearly all programs will occur
- Luxury hotel experience strongly preferred
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature generally is moderate and controlled by Resort environmental systems. Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach different outlets and other departments of the Resort on a timely basis. Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity. Talking and listening occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates. Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception. Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment. Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine, electric typewriter, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly and other office equipment as needed.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.