Reporting directly to the Senior Accounting Manager, this position is designed to assist the Senior Accounting Manager with daily accounting operations for all departments at Thanksgiving Point Institute. This includes responsibilities related to internal controls, preparation of our daily Economic Indicator Report, and support of the financial accounting process.
The overall responsibility of this position is to provide necessary financial controls, accuracy and timeliness of information. This accuracy and timeliness of information is essential in getting correct information to company decision makers. This information is vital to the decision-making process.
- Post revenue into accounting software
- Post deposits into accounting software
- Excel Reports, Weekly and Monthly
- Help w/Money Room when needed
- Help w/posting payables when needed
- Help where needed
- Create Monthly Invoices
- Other projects/tasks as assigned by supervisor
Required Education, Skills, Experience:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word processing is helpful.
- Solid communication, technology, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Dependable with excellent work ethic.
- Non-profit accounting experience a plus.