This job has been Expired
An Activity Coordinator develops and plans activities, outings and events. They are responsible for developing programs, staffing the events and overseeing the implementation of activities
- Compliance with all CFI policies and procedures
- Represents Westgate Resorts in a professional manner at all times
- Plans and prepares all resort recreational activities and special events.
- Conducts and participates in adult and children’s recreational activities.
- Creates and develops new games, sports, entertainment, arts and crafts activities, and other related activities.
- Partners with other departments to promote the activities center and interaction with guests.
- Completes all daily paperwork and reports for the log of all guests and other established departmental procedures.
- Enables an energetic, fun and active environment.
- Maintains cleanliness, organization, and safety of working area according to COVID and Westgate policies
- Handles money transactions and ticketing following all established cash handling procedures and enforces established safety rules and procedures.
- Works as a team player to ensure all other tasks are completed as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- CPR and Basic first aid
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays