The Administrative Assistant to the General Manager will be responsible for the hotel’s Executive Office and for assisting the General Manager with analyzing data, writing reports and developing strategic plans. This individual will be someone who is agile and can support multiple leaders and functions at once. The Administrative Assistant is an extension of the General Manager and must operate with a strong attention to detail, high level of customer service and professionalism.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the General Manager with any and all tasks
- Handling customer satisfaction inquiries, related correspondence and communication.
- Distributing communication to guests and colleagues
- Assisting in any and all departments as needed
Why Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City?
Benefits and perks include but are not limited to:
- Discounted & Complimentary hotel room nights
- Receive up to 8 Paid Float Days upon hire! *Dependent on hire date
- Enjoy complimentary meals in our colleague Cafe for every shift worked
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance – Full-Time colleagues can enroll after just 30 days!
- 401K retirement savings plan and company match
- Up to $1,000 in educational assistance per year
- Opportunities to work and visit Hyatt Hotels and Resorts around the world
For more detail and an exclusive list of benefits apply today! Or join us for our next Walk In Wednesday
Are you ready to join a NEW, GORGEOUS, and COOL hotel in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City? If so, we are seeking the BEST; individuals who are energetic, passionate to serve/help others, and enjoy interacting with people from all over the globe! Our ideal team player is one who will proudly represent our brand and elevate our experiences with us, as we graciously welcome our guests beginning this Fall. Apply today, as the first step towards joining a Global Corporation that still feels like family!
Thank you for your interest in Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City! Your experience may be just right for one of our roles.
We would enjoy meeting you in person, with the possibility of an on-the-spot Job Offer! Please join us for Open Interviews / “Walk-in Wednesday”
Interviews will be held onsite at Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City in the Human Resources Office on the following dates:
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022 from 12 PM to 5PM
- Wednesday, October 26, 2022 from 12 PM to 5PM
Submit your application TODAY and we look forward to meeting YOU at Walk-in Wednesday!
Location: Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City Human Resources Office – 170 S W Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.hyatt.com/en-US/careers/search?searchable=%5B%7B%22id%22%3A%22656160210089%22%2C%22text%22%3A%22Hyatt%20Regency%20Salt%20Lake%20City%22%2C%22portal%22%3A%5B%2221860210089%22%2C%2222260210089%22%2C%2268160210089%22%5D%2C%22filterId%22%3A%22ORGANIZATION%22%7D%5D