The Administrative Assistant has the overall responsibility for daily clerical and administrative tasks that support both the People & Learning Department.
- Assist with general office duties including but not limited to, assisting in answering incoming calls, greeting in the reception area, and answering general questions for Associates or walk-ins.
- Assist Managers and Associates with scheduling appointments.
- Manages the file room; duties include filing, shredding of confidential material, retention and purging of I-9s, personnel files and employment records.
- Contributing member of the Associate Newsletter, The Daly Times
- Support Associate programs, Learning and events
- Prepare and order office supplies
- Perform all administrative duties, tasks and projects as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate with people from very diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft office and Internet navigation.
- Use the upmost levels of confidentiality; maintain the integrity of the department at all times
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems. Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 5 hours per day. Walking and standing are required the rest of the working day. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task. Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis. Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. occasionally. Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity. Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and subordinates; use of these senses will occur on a constant basis.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.