Talisker Club offers a multitude of outdoor lifestyle activities designed to challenge, engage, recreate, and educate our membership. It is our priority to deliver these experiences with precision, patience, guidance, and professionalism. Enjoyment and understanding of Talisker Club Activities is critical to our members and their overall satisfaction with Talisker Club. The Guides exude an appreciation of the outdoors, the environment, the sport, and the member. It is through a multitude of recreational backgrounds that Talisker Club is able to deliver World Class experiences in all Talisker Club activities.
The Adventure Guide must be able to lead the Activities in a manner that will promote all that Talisker Club has to offer.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Guide Talisker Club members on the variety of offered activities at participation levels that range from
beginner to expert and that range in cardiovascular levels of “moderate” to “strenuous”.
• Assist Talisker Club members in the process of getting “in & out” or “on & off” various pieces of
recreational equipment (boat, snowmobiles, bicycles, etc.)
• Prepare for the various activities by following the pre-trip checklists and making sure all equipment and
accessories are in working condition and meet Talisker Club appearance standards.
• Assure that equipment is provided at Moondance Park and properly stored at the end of the evening.
• Assist with checking out equipment at Moondance Park.
• Assure that fridge is stocked with required items in the fridge and any other complimentary items at
• Assure that safety items/first aid items are stocked whether at Moondance Park, boat or vehicles.
• Assure that equipment is properly stored and locked up after each activity.
• Review ShiftNote and respond as necessary with comments and add daily participation numbers.
• Follow all safety guidelines and maintain a safe environment for members.
• Assure that equipment, motorized vehicles, boat and all other equipment items used for the various
activities are in good condition and working properly and safely.
• Report any type of incidents or accidents immediately and safety policies are followed.
• Maintain a professional and approachable relationship with the Talisker Club membership.
• Keep current with the Talisker Club Membership policy.
• Register Talisker Club members in various as requested.
• Properly charge Talisker Club Members for activity participation in POS system.
• Attend special events as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Wilderness First Responder and CPR certifications if required for activity.
• Previous private club, resort, or customer service experience preferred.
• Possess a valid driver’s license while maintaining a good driving record per insurance requirements.
• Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Ability to be flexible with changing schedules.
• Skilled to guide mountain biking, hiking, boating, SUP, snowmobiling, snowshoeing and any new
activities added to our calendar.
• Ability to operate a snowcat and snowmobiles if working during winter season.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all Talisker Club information and actions including membership.
• Represent oneself in a manner that will uphold the high standards of the Club in any environment.
Maintains a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Individuals who meet or exceed the established criteria as detailed in this posting are encouraged to send their
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.taliskerclub.com/careers/