Provide guests with quality customer service by demonstrating excellent knowledge of all menu items. Serve food and beverages to guests in a punctual, courteous, efficient and accurate manner. You’ll act as an advocate for the restaurant, be a creator of ridiculously personal experiences, and develop relationships with guests that will compel them to return.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Provide support and assistance when possible to your team while keeping all areas clean, dry and safe for your coworkers.
- Greet and welcome our guests and promptly attend to tables.
- Receive and take guest orders, process in POS system quickly and accurately.
- Prepare and serve meal accompaniments to guests.
- Learn and maintain product knowledge of the food, wine, and beverage menu(s), as well as general restaurant knowledge.
- Ensure that guests have an enjoyable and memorable experience, if there are any complaints relay them to management.
- Perform sidework.
- Open bottled wine for guests (wine service).
- Perform setup and breakdown of various stations (i.e. deli, dessert, coffee, espresso).
- Assist with setting and bussing tables, taking to-go orders, seating guests, and answering phones as needed.
- Attend all company and restaurant required trainings and meetings.
- Maintain constant communication with support staff and management.
- We all wear multiple hats here at Kimpton. You may need to take on responsibilities outside of this job post, as we all do.
What You Bring
- 1 year of experience in a similar or supportive role is preferred.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Awareness Certifications (if applicable).
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Able to learn, retain, and present product, menu, and allergy information to guests.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn the restaurant POS system is required.
- Must be able to calculate the accurate bill amount and use proper credit card and money handling skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for crafting and personalizing guest experiences.
- Highly motivated and flexible with the ability to take initiative.
- Flexible schedule, able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays when needed.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.monaco-saltlakecity.com/
Related Jobs (27)
Attendant – Food Runner/ Server Assistant – La Stellina on December 5, 2023 Part Time