Every guest’s unique stay experience begins in a customized and authentic reservations experience. At Auberge Resorts Collection, the Area Director of Reservations Sales is critical to ensure each guest has an amazing stay by focusing on an elevated pre-arrival experience, accuracy of reservations through detailed checks and balances as well as communicating critical hotel information to the reservation sales associates.
The Area Director of Reservations Sales will work with the Area Director of Revenue Strategy and Area Director of Sales and Marketing to optimize sales strategy to ensure individual and team goals are achieved. In addition, the Area Director of Reservations Sales will be responsible in supporting the revenue management strategies which include, but are not limited to: Up-selling strategies, reporting, communicating promotions, outbound revenue generation and inspiring the cross selling of amenities with the team. The position is required to cultivate and maintain effective relationships with all team members throughout the Auberge Resorts Collection.
The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of NAVIS, Delphi, Opera & HMS property management systems, have strong verbal and written communication skills, be highly organized and detailed. The ideal candidate is an expert in creating and maintaining relationships in a remote, virtual environment with all members of the team including on property teams and remote reservation sales associates. A minimum of 5 years leadership experience in a luxury hotel or leading a reservation sales team is required.
- Answers all incoming calls in less than three rings in a professional and friendly demeanor following hotel call quality and brand standards.
- Oversee training and onboarding of other reservation sales associates.
- Achieve monthly individual & team conversion and revenue goals.
- Pursue Outbound Revenue Opportunities through our lead management system.
- Attends & leads bi-monthly calls with NAVIS leadership to ensure optimizing use of the system.
- Oversees contact for Travel Agent requests and emails. Ensures all requests and communication are replied to within Auberge Guidelines.
- Keeps current with all communication and hotel information and communicates to other reservation sales associates.
- Ensure appropriate guest follow up takes place in a timely and proper fashion, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Provide detailed notes and comments in the lead management system and PMS regarding guest requests to ensure a quality guest experience.
- Oversees group rooms coordination & 3rd party reservation completion as needed.
- Maintain rate integrity in accordance with revenue management strategies. Communicates strategies to reservation sales associates in a timely manner.
- Attends and participates in weekly revenue meetings.
- Completes and distributes daily reservations production report.
- Creates and maintains department scheduling and overview of timesheets.
- Completes month end reconciliations and travel agent commissions report.
- Maintain a standard of 80% or higher on team shop calls.
- Maintains a 4% or less abandonment rate.
- Assist in maximizing hotel room revenue and occupancy numbers.
- Participate in annual reservations sales training.
- Adhere to the company dress code.
- Participate in department meetings as scheduled.
- Fulfill daily tasks on the Reservations Checklist.
- Must have an impeccable attendance record.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, and be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be a cultural ambassador and participate positively in a sales team environment.
- Proactively troubleshoots roadblocks for the reservation sales associates and drives solutions by working with team members across departmental lines as well as with multiple hotels.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a remote environment.
- Ability to travel to hotels and work onsite for extended periods.
- Must have previous reservation sales experience, including usage of NAVIS.
- Must have a quiet, dedicated space, free of distractions if remote.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite.
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- High school graduate or equivalent
- People person – must possess a professional, positive presentation and strong motivation to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, demanding work environment; must be flexible to changes in direction, routine and scheduling.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions and multitask.
- Required strong proactive verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use office equipment in an effective and efficient manner.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a team-player and accept assignments from multiple individuals
- Bring “Fun” to work every day.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting2.ultipro.com/BLU1025BSCRL/JobBoard/8b6e1df2-a6b1-43ae-aa6e-53e93df07eb4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=c4166fa2-f442-4337-8f78-3328a4ecc0f9
Related Jobs (1)
Director of Sales, Residence Inn by Marriott, Provo, UT on November 9, 2023 Full Time