At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
The Area Reservations Sales Agent provides exceptional communication and cultivates curated experiences through direct sales. This position creates, maintains, and monitors the highest level of accuracy for room and suite reservations for three different properties.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and friendly demeanor following Auberge Resorts Collection call quality, Forbes standards, and brand standards.
- Ensure appropriate guest follow-up takes place in a timely and proper fashion, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Achieve monthly individual & team conversion and revenue goals.
- Pursue Outbound Revenue Opportunities through our lead management system.
- Accurately code reservations in the lead reservation system, follow up on leads, and ensure superior guest service.
- Assist callers with understanding the various seasonal experiences and activities available.
- Keep current with all communication and hotel information for three properties.
- Provide detailed notes and comments in the lead management system and PMS regarding guest requests to ensure a quality guest experience.
- Maintain a standard of 90% or higher on shop calls.
- Fulfill daily tasks on the Reservations Checklist.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, and be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be a cultural ambassador and participate positively in a sales team environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Required Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience in Reservations or Front Desk or Concierge in a luxury resort
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communications and telephone etiquette skills
- Proficiency with Google Workspace and MS Office
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, demanding work environment; must be flexible to changes in direction, routine and schedule
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions and multitask
- Ability to use office equipment in an effective and efficient manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team player and accept assignments from multiple individuals
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting2.ultipro.com/BLU1025BSCRL/JobBoard/8b6e1df2-a6b1-43ae-aa6e-53e93df07eb4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=6292a728-127b-42f8-8b88-7d6693d72b81
Related Jobs (1)
Director of Sales, Residence Inn by Marriott, Provo, UT on November 9, 2023 Full Time