Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa is currently taking applications for an Assistant Director of Engineering. This position is a full-time role, to provide technical and administrative assistance to assist the Director of Engineering in the operational aspect of the Engineering department. Must have a flexible work schedule to meet the demands of a fast paced industry. Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 pounds and walk/stand for long periods of time.
|Work with the Engineering staff on a shift basis and coordinates their daily tasks.
· Provides in field guidance and supervision for technicians.
· Oversees the use of HotSOS system.
· Review work orders and assign work by priorities.
· Respond to guest requests.
· Provides technician efficiency reports.
· Ensures projects are completed safely, efficiently, and timely.
· Troubleshoots equipment using proper tools in a skilled craftsman-like manner.
|· Performs assignments as directed by the Director of Engineering.|
|· Assumes the duties of other mechanics when required, including light carpentry, plumbing, grounds maintenance, electrical, painting, pool, and spa maintenance, etc.|
|· Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment.|
|· Repairs all malfunctioning mechanic devices.|
|· Performs electrical, air conditioning, heating, plumbing, boiler, and television repair needs.|
|· Participates in services to chimneys and grease traps.|
|· Rekeys locks and maintains the key system.|
|· Trains other maintenance staff on pool and spa maintenance.|
|· Assume full responsibility for the Engineering Department in the absence of the Director of Engineering.
· Have a full understanding on Zermatt Fire Systems.
· Trains staff on equipment, systems, policies and procedures.
· 3-5 years of hotel engineering experience preferred.
· Must have extensive HVAC and mechanical experience.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
· Previous experience at a convention hotel/resort preferred.
· Experience managing a crew of 5 or more.
The Hotel functions seven days a week and 24-hours a day. All employees, both management and hourly, must realize, at times, it may be necessary to move an employee from their accustomed shift so support business demands.
* Midway Properties Group, LLC (Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer) *
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://zermatt.applicantpool.com/jobs/909964.html
Related Jobs (13)
Facilities Maintenance Technician 3 – $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS on January 13, 2023 Full Time
Facilities Maintenance Technician – $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS on January 13, 2023 Full Time
Facilities Maintenance Technician 1 – $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS! on January 4, 2023 Full Time