Qualified Candidates email Resume’s to:
Salary + Benefits. Health/Dental/Life/401K/Vision/PTO, plus more.
Come join our family, the best hotel one in Ogden.
Reports To: General Manager
To oversee the Front Office and other designated departments within the hotel and act as General Manager in
Job Summary: .
The Assistant General Manager will support the General Manager with all aspects of the hotel operations. direct and coordinate the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services and telephone areas. Adhere to budgetary goals by maximizing revenue and controlling costs to include labor through proper training and
scheduling. Guide the hotel in a positive direction understanding the diverse workforce and proactive recruitment of qualified candidates. Manage brand training; understand Human Resources, and regulatory agency requirements. Must have an absolute commitment to provide the highest quality service to our guests.
• Willingness to accept the most effective role.
• Maintaining proper staffing levels within assigned departments
• Must lead by example and role model the expected behaviors while projecting a sense of urgency in responding to guests needs.
• Ensures proper security of staff and guests
• Development of departmental budgets
• Controlling expenses
• Must be able to work full time and be available for all shifts
• P & L compliance
• Assist with sales calls
• Achieving occupancy goals
• Maintaining brand standards
• Keeping employee training current with corporate and brand standards
• Ensure complete guest satisfaction
• Provide direction to subordinates as necessary
• Ensure property standards are being maintained by identifying cleanliness and maintenance issues by proper use of inspection and maintenance request forms.
• Train and develop employees for promotional opportunities
• Other duties as specified by the General Manager on an “as needed” basis.
• Must be enthusiastic and energetic with a passion for hospitality
• Minimum three years experience as an Operations Manager, Front Office Manager, or Department Manager in a
full or select service hotel
• Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
• Proficiency in computers to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and other hotel operating systems
• Proven record of success with Quality Assurance reviews and Guest Satisfaction
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Thorough understanding of total hotel operations
Knowledge and/Or experience in Food and Beverage in Hotel setting is a plus.
• Lift up to thirty (30) pounds
• Walking, bending, stretching, excessive standing and/or sitting
• Some exposure to chemicals