We are seeking a qualified candidate for the open position of Assistant General Manager. The AGM will work along with the General manager and will oversee ALL aspects of hotel’s operations effectively, ensuring proper training of staff, compliance to brand standards, promoting & striving for excellence in providing superior guest experience and profitability.
- Interview, hire, train & retain qualified team members who are able to meet the highest levels of guest service requirements.
- Maintain & increase market share.
- Achieve Guest Service Scores to be above brand average through continuous training, positive motivation, & create long term employment relationships.
- Demonstrate flexibility in working hours and responsibilities by showing a willingness to serve in any department & capacity as needed due to changing schedule requirements.
- Process daily deposits, if any discrepancy; investigate & resolve immediately. Make collection calls to customers with Direct Bill Approval.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, OnQ, financial reports, forecasts & payroll.
- Develop a proactive strategy to on Sales & Revenue Manager to maximize revenue.
- Required to handle ALL guest related issues/complaints and resolve quickly & appropriately.
- Conduct daily/weekly inspections of the entire facility to ensure cleanliness, maintenance and safety issues are addressed timely and effectively.
- Review daily audit reports for accuracy & investigate any irregularities.
- Adapt to & appropriately address changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Hotel management experience, preferably at a Hilton branded property.
- Associate degree in Hospitality, Business or related field; or equivalent combination of education & experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Understanding of hotel operations & administration including but not limited to: Brand Standards, food & beverage, Human resources, budgeting & forecasting, Profit & Loss, safety, etc.
- Excellent Oral & Written communication skills in English. (Ability to communicate in Spanish is preferred but not necessary).
- Strong Organization, planning & attention to details skills.
- Prove ability to recruit, motivate, train & retain team members.
- Ability to take direction from and work directly with ownership.
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Remote interview process
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place