The Human Resources function prides itself on excellence, service, integrity, and accountability. The ideal candidate will have leadership, organization, and time-management skills. They must have refined verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills, empathy, and a welcoming and engaging personality are a must. The Assistant Human Resources Manager will represent the HR team and Hyatt brand in a friendly and positive manner in all interactions.
The ideal candidate for our Assistant Human Resources Manager will have prior experience in all aspects of Talent Acquisition.
The position responsibilities may include, although are not limited to:
· Posting of New Requisitions
· Sourcing New Applicants
· Communicating with New Applicants throughout the Recruitment Process
· Communicating with Hyatt Regency Salt Lake City Leaders regarding Applicants status in the Recruitment Process
· Attending and representing Hyatt Regency at Career Fairs
· Facilitating New Hire Paperwork and New Hire Orientation Sessions
· Un-posting Requisitions once filled
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
· Multi-system proficiency (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint)
· A true desire to fulfill the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
· Refined verbal and written communication skills in English
· Professional presentation skills
· Verbal and written Spanish skills preferred
· Previous Talent Acquisition Experience required
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/utah/hyatt-regency-salt-lake-city/slcrs
Related Jobs (2)
Operation Manager, Student Success Solutions- Utah Global on November 7, 2023 Full Time