At Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites, our Assistant Executive Housekeepers provide outstanding guest service while executing preferred cleanliness standards. They draw from previous experience and company provided training to exceed guest satisfaction.
What We Offer
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits for Full-Time Associates
- Monthly bonus potential
- Pay for Grades for Dependents
- 401k Retirement benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs for Associates and Dependents
About the Job
- Ensures guest rooms and common areas are clean and well-maintained.
- Assists in the training and instructing of all housekeeping and laundry associates.
- Assists in the supervision of housekeeping and laundry associates in maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Assisting in keeping management informed of problems and developments that may arise among staff, equipment, supplies or maintenance and to assist in determining immediate or scheduled action.
- Assists in preparing and loading supplies on housekeeping carts.
- Follows housekeeping procedures such as, stripping and making beds, cleaning and mopping bathrooms, vacuuming carpets, dusting surfaces, etc.
- Assists in laundry room on occasion. Duties include; washing, drying, and folding linen.
- Assists guests and other associates with general housekeeping needs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow and understand instructions.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- 1 year of housekeeping-related experience preferred but not required.
- 6 months supervision-related experience preferred.
Who We Are
Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites is a unique, independent hotel group based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Operated by MacCall Management, LLC, Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites is soon to celebrate 25 years of exceptional guest service by “delighting every guest, every day, one at a time.” We believe and live our core values of SERVE. Safety, Excellence, Respect, Value, and Efficiency.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Position Location: Midvalley Crystal Inn in Midvale-Murray:
818 E Winchester St
Murray, UT 84107, USA