The Sheraton Park City is currently looking for an experienced Banquet Captain to join our team in Banquets. We are looking for hard-working, detail-oriented, customer service oriented, outgoing people who like to be a part of a team.
The Banquet Captain is responsible for the overall operations of the banquet functions along with the F&B Manager.
- Provide guests with the finest quality of service at all times and in a warm and enthusiastic manner.
- Continuously monitor the guest’s service level and comfort at all times.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of all menu items, specials, beverages, wines, etc.
- Serve all items utilizing appropriate china, glassware, silverware, garnish, and condiments.
- Immediately relay guest compliments or complaints to management.
- Meet with function group leader to determine last minute changes and discuss various setup arrangements.
- Ensure proper cleaning of all equipment after function is completed.
- Supervise assigned banquet personnel throughout functions.
- Assist staff with room set ups, food service, and clean up when necessary.
- Maintain Driftwood and hotel standards of food, beverage, and quality guest service.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by delivery of an exceptional product.
- All other duties as assigned by the F&B Manager.
- Must have Banquet 2-3 years of experience, supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have Food Handler’s and TIPS Certification Cards.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- Great insurance plans: medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.
- FREE meals.
- Discounted rooms with Marriott world-wide for YOU, your family, and friends.
- Growth opportunity with the hotel and company.
- Great working environment.
Our culture in not all about work and success, we like to have fun too here at the Sheraton Park City. We are a family away from your family. Come work for the best and largest hotel company, Marriott International, in which Sheraton is a part of that family.
We are owned and operated by Driftwood Hospitality LLC, a M/F/D/V/Drug-Free and E