We are looking for an experienced Banquet Captain who understands the Yes I Can service experience our guest and clients deserves.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Supervise the daily operations of the Banquet area to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service and compliance with local and corporate standard operating procedures.
- Supervise and direct the Banquet associates including servers and housemen.
- Supervise the daily operations of the Banquet area (order and maintain supplies, review set-up and food and beverage preparation and service) to ensure compliance with SOPs, Banquet Event Orders, safety regulations and procedures and to ensure an optimal level of service, quality and hospitality.
- Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the Banquet areas and equipment to protect the assets and ensure quality service.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Experience required by position is from one to two full years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
- Hotel experience required.
- Requires a working knowledge of banquet/catering food and beverage services, policies or operations.
- Knowledge of computer equipment.
- Must be willing to help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Leadership skills to motivate and develop staff and to ensure accomplishment of goals.
- Able to set priorities, plan, organize, and delegate.
- Written communication skills to be concise, well organized, complete, and clear.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to grasp, lift, carry or transport up to 50 pounds.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Serve Safe – Food Handlers Permit.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.radissonhotelsamericas.com/?store_id=Radisson%20Hotel%20Salt%20Lake%20City
Related Jobs (21)
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022