Join our team as a Banquet Houseman for The Lodge at Blue Sky, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by supporting and setting up special events and banquets for all Company venues and outlets in accordance with The Lodge at Blue Sky standards.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Maintain complete knowledge of venue layout, table/seat/station numbers, proper table set-ups, room capacities
- Complete setup and breakdown in accordance with the BEO
- Adhere to The Lodge at Blue Sky policies
- Be familiar with all resort services/features and local attractions and activities to respond accurately to any guest inquiry.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed, or assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Able to work independently
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management, and coworkers to their understanding.
- Ability to communicate legibly.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Knowledge of various food services styles
- Previous Banquets experience
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and coworkers to their understanding.
- A valid driver’s license.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The Lodge at Blue Sky provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Lodge at Blue Sky complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://theapplicantmanager.com/careers?co=tl