Marriott City Creek downtown SLC
Head over to https://www.heihotels.com/careers/ to apply directly with us!
What We Offer!
- Medical and Life Insurance/ Employee assistance programs
- Discounted rooms as low as $39
- Discounted Trax and Bus fairs
- FREE Downtown parking!
- Paid Time Off
- Monitor servers and busperson adherence to all service standards.
- Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from guests in need of service.
- Assist manager to establish and monitor sidework duty completion.
- Maintain bank to HEI Hotels and Resorts standards.
- Read daily communication sheets from previous shift and prepare one for the following shift. Check floor plan for appropriate coverage.
- Check restaurant for cleanliness and set up. Check service stands and aisle areas. Check tables for cleanliness and proper set up.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate daily with restaurant manager with regard to special events, house counts, etc.
- Assist restaurant manager in conducting menu classes and taste panels.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to use point of sale.
- Ability to lift/carry weight up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to push/and pull carts of products weighing up to 150 pound with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.heihotels.com