The primary duty is maintaining the goal of providing food and beverage with personalized and professional service. The focus of our efforts should reflect our image through a courteous manner and helpful team-oriented attitude, maximizing the effectiveness of prompt, friendly and efficient execution. Employees should be well informed about Deer Valley Resort in order to provide accurate information to our guests.
- Standing or walking for long periods of time
- Immediate and flexible availability
- Lifting and carrying 25-50 pounds
- Valid SMART/TIPS and FOOD HANDLER Certifications.
- Reliable transportation to any of our venues.
Banquet Server must be able to:
- Be on your feet for a 6 – 10 hour shift walking, moving, bending, lifting and twisting.
- Carry between 25 and 50 pounds from bussing oval trays of dishes, be able to lift and carry glassware racks, utensils, linen bags, buckets of ice, pushing loaded carts.
- Follow Deer Valley Resort company policies and departmental procedures including but not limited to: uniform and grooming, professional appearance, workplace cleanliness and organization, behavior standards.
- Respect and follow safety policies, protocols and regulations.
- Have dependable, reliable attendance and follow proper timekeeping procedures. Be on time and ready to work when scheduled. Communicate with supervisor in a timely manner when encountering problems that may limit ability to meet expectations.
- Meet scheduling commitments with limited schedule special requests. Exhibit willingness to adapt to changes in resort’s fluctuating business needs (available to work when needed or take extra days off).
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENT AS SERVER:
- Minimum one year experience in high quality restaurant service with an emphasis on proper wine and food service
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Report to work on time, in clean and proper uniform with nametag.
- All servers should exhibit teamwork to administer all service required according to operational procedures including but not limited to:
- General cleanliness in order to keep dining area clean and attractive at all times.
- Prepare buffets and action stations. This includes table setup, decorating and placing culinary service items and COVID safety equipment, burners, chafing dishes, hot and cold holding devices, appropriate signage.
- Buffet items to ensure safety, quality of food and superior guest experience.
- Proper set up and execution of conferences and other catered events.
- Be familiar with food and drink menus; answer questions concerning preparation, portion size, ingredients.
- Check duty /side work lists for assigned duties; complete tasks in timely manner.
- Clear tables promptly and efficiently; soiled dishes taken immediately to bus area; separate properly into designated areas, know their assigned stations/tables and provide the necessary attention to detail; ask for other staff assistance when needed.
- Follow and adhere to recycling protocols.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS AS BARTENDER:
- Minimum two years’ experience in high quality restaurant service with an emphasis on proper bar and food service
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Should prepare and service beverages for servers and guests in a quick, efficient, friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure that guests are served in accordance to State and local guidelines regarding the service of alcohol.
- Maintain a clean bar area, restock bar inventory as needed, perform opening, closing duties and side work.
- Assist with monthly inventory of the bar as requested.
- Have thorough knowledge of menu’s and available beverages.
- Must have knowledge of and be able to operate all equipment related to the outlet.
- May be required to work in a server position.
All Banquet staff should:
- Offer exceptional assistance to our guests. Should you not be able to answer their question or be unsure of a situation, refer guest immediately to a supervisor.
- Provide the required tools of the trade: corkscrew, black footwear and belt, ID card.
Perks & Benefits – Summer Season:401k, Health Insurance, Retail & Restaurant Discounts, Summer Lift Passes, and more!
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://secure3.entertimeonline.com/ta/6132461.careers?CareersSearch&ein_id=51247490