Assist the Banquet Manager in the planning and management of the Banquet and other food and beverage outlets as appropriate in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Monitor servers and busperson adherence to all service standards.
- Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from guests in need of service.
- Assist manager to establish and monitor sidework duty completion.
- Maintain bank to HEI Hotels and Resorts standards.
- Read daily communication sheets from previous shift and prepare one for the following shift. Check floor plan for appropriate coverage.
- Check restaurant for cleanliness and set up. Check service stands and aisle areas. Check tables for cleanliness and proper set up.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate daily with restaurant manager with regard to special events, house counts, etc.
- Assist restaurant manager in conducting menu classes and taste panels.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to use point of sale.
- Ability to lift/carry weight up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to push/and pull carts of products weighing up to 150 pound with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment – you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed. Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our ‘YouDecide’ and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. Specific details and eligibility of these programs vary by location and employment status.
Work today, get paid today! We proudly partner with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that allows our associates access to their earnings when they want them.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers-heihotels.icims.com/jobs/28822/banquet-supervisor-%28%2417-hr%29/job