“We offer a new competitive hourly pay rate and our New Hire $750.00 Sign on bonus!”
Work Schedule 6:00 am to 5:30 pm Mornings Mondays-Friday, with occasional Weekend! We can accommodate start time but will work an eight hour shift!
The position is responsible for creating the Starbucks Beverage experience working in a high volume, fast paced unit serving professional clientele. This position is not responsible for providing patient care.
- Serves as a representative of both the organization and Starbucks Corporation, providing the best beverage experience possible.
- Ensures that beverages are made to Starbucks standards and recipes, and according to the customer’s request.
- Processes cash, credit card payments or phone pay and gives accurate change, as necessary.
- Adheres to strict guidelines for product date tagging, rotating, and cleaning of work area.
- Appropriately displays and sells bottled beverages, sandwiches and snacks.
- Restocks and cleans work area.
- This is an entry level position.
- Current Food Handlers work permit within one month of hire.
- Successful completion of Barista training within one month of hire.
- One of the following
- Current Food Protection Manager certification, accredited by ANSI.
- Current Utah Food Handler Permit.
* Additional license requirements as determined by the hiring department.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://employment.utah.edu/salt-lake-city-ut/barista/476AEB44A55B491FB55BB01AA3EDACB0/job/ ?mode=job&iis=SOURCE&iisn=SOURCENAME
Related Jobs (43)
Food Server – Nutrition Care Patient Service Representative on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) on November 22, 2022 Full Time
Nutrition Care Patient Services Representative – Food Server – Evenings on November 22, 2022 Part Time
Nutrition Care Sanitation/Tray Line Stocker (Dishwasher) EVENINGS on November 22, 2022 Full Time