Shaken, stirred, with a salted rim, you know how to fill a glass.
It is not just a drink, it’s the conversation that keeps bringing patrons back.
Friendly, fun and perfectly paced, juggling spirits both liquid and live
Our bartenders are top shelf!
As a Bartender you will:
- Welcome guests like old friends
- Stay fully informed of beverage and menu offerings
- Provide that perfect pour
- Maintain a safe, clean environment
- Call the shots and when to stop
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to a year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Resort & Spa Discounts
- On-site Childcare
- Complimentary garage parking
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Discounted Epic Local’s Pass
- Free Ski & Snowboard Equipment Rentals