Your skill and knowledge of making drinks are superb and in par with your verbal and non-verbal skills. You know when your customer just wants a drink or wants to chat with you.
You have a “memory of an elephant.” You know your regulars’ favorite libation.
You enjoy what you do and it shows! You’re vivacious and personable demeanor warms the room.
Here’s what the job would look like:
As the Bartender, you are responsible for set-up, mixing of drinks, service and clean up of bar area while providing quality service, guest satisfaction and the achievement/maintenance of Springboard Hospitality standards and profit maximization
Here are your responsibilities:
- Make and serve drinks to guests and cocktail servers following established guidelines, procedures and policies regarding beverage and safety controls as prescribed by Springboard Hospitality standards.
- Perform all guest contact activities in a cordial, efficient and professional manner; maintaining a commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Ring guest checks, collect cash and process credits and room charges in the exact manner outlined by Springboard Hospitality policies and procedures.
- Complete liquor requisitions and supply lists.
- Know and comply with state liquor laws.
- Ensure established pars are maintained.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
You may be assigned the following:
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Participate in hotel committees.
These are what the job requires:
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out), Meals and Rest Periods policy and Springboard Hospitality Rules of Conduct.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment for employees as well as guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences and/or request to the General Manager.
- Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated in the employee handbook.
Education: High school diploma preferred
Experience: One-year bartending experience preferred.
Age: Must be 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read, speak and write English.
- Ability to accurately count cash.
- Ability to operate cash register.
- Ability to lift up to 36 pounds.