Are you an experienced bartender seeking a dynamic position with a great team? If so, please apply for our Bartender position in The Pub, the bar at Zermatt! Zermatt Utah (aka Zermatt Resort & Spa) located in beautiful Midway Utah, is seeking an experienced Bartender to join our fantastic Food & Beverage Team! The primary responsibility of the Bartender is to provide excellent, efficient beverages and exemplary guest service. Full-time and part-time positions available.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Following all Serve Safe rules/guidelines and Utah DABC/Alcohol Service laws.
- Performing any necessary pre-shift side work, as required by the Outlet Manager.
- Continually cleaning & sanitizing the beverage station & bar, keeping it neat and supplied at all times.
- Keeping bar up to proper par levels, ordering when needed.
- Assisting Restaurant Manager with product inventories.
- Completing assigned side work and performing other duties as instructed by the Restaurant Manager or Executive Chef.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to apply, as this position requires alcohol serving duties.
- Must have a valid Utah Alcohol Serving/DABC permit.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing & able to work Monday-Friday, evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Utah Food Handler permit.
- Previous bartending or serving experience required.
*This position is eligible for a $300 sign-on bonus after 90 days of continuous employment.
*Midway Properties Group, LLC (dba Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa) is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://zermatt.applicantpool.com/jobs/419270.html