Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is nestled between the soaring peaks of Utah’s Wasatch and Uinta mountain ranges, sitting on thousands of acres of some of the world’s most breathtakingly beautiful natural lands just moments from Park City. The Lodge at Blue Sky believes that our mission to provide luxury with wild abandon to our guests can only be fulfilled by nurturing, valuing, and empowering our employees to be their best selves, and giving our best in return.
Join our team as a Bell Attendant for The Lodge at Blue Sky, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by transporting guests to and from the airport, and anywhere they would like to go during their stay at Blue Sky. They are also responsible for handling guest luggage, maintaining a clean fleet of transport vehicles, and a clean driveway and common area.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Maintaining the fleet of Mercedes vehicles, both inside and out, at all times, including washing, vacuuming, fueling, and logging damages
- Valet parking in-house guest vehicles and guests enjoying services at Edge Spa, or dining in Yuta
- Handling guest luggage upon arrival and departure
- Delivering messages from the front desk or spa to guest suites
- Tracking guest movement and communicating with housekeeping, front desk, and restaurant
- Coordinating transportation requirements for arrivals, departures, and drives to town throughout the day
- Completing a daily transportation log sheet depicting all charged transportation for the day and giving to Night Audit
- Building fires and restocking the firewood in the Living Room and Bar fireplaces
- Assisting other departments in need of help moving furniture or other heavy items from one location to another
- Assessing and handling upcoming needs for either transportation or valet pulls
- Perform other duties as directed, developed, or assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with colleagues and management to their understanding.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and display comfort in a fast-paced environment
- A genuine affinity for interacting meaningfully and positively with Lodge teammates.
- Clean driving record free of major offenses and/or multiple minor offenses
- Clear criminal record
- Willing to work flexible hours of the morning, evening, holidays, and weekends
- Critical thinking and multi-tasking skills
- Must be 21 years old
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The Lodge at Blue Sky provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Lodge at Blue Sky complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting2.ultipro.com/BLU1025BSCRL/JobBoard/8b6e1df2-a6b1-43ae-aa6e-53e93df07eb4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=27b50fe1-b067-4662-9dba-6fbf022c1933