Radisson Hotel Group™, formerly Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with eight distinctive hotel brands, more than 1,400 hotels, in destinations around the world. The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection™, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson and prizeotel. Guests can benefit from the newly rebranded Radisson Rewards™, formerly Club Carlson, a global rewards program that delivers unique and personalized ways to create memorable moments that matter to our guests. Radisson Rewards spans our global footprint and offers exceptional benefits to our guests, meeting planners, travel agents and business partners. Radisson Meetings™ offers a variety of fully-equipped spaces featuring fast free Wi-Fi, A/V technology and on-site contacts designed to make every event unique. More than 95,000 global team members work for the Radisson Hotel Group and at the hotels licensed to operate in its systems. The company is headquartered in Brussels, Minneapolis and Singapore.
For more information, visit www.radissonhotelgroup.com.
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel companies. It has an expanding portfolio of 1,400 hotels in operation and under development, a global footprint covering 115 countries…. Be part of the corporate managed hotels portfolio! We have opportunities for growth and development than ever before! Join our team and grow your career with us long-term.
Right in the heart of the action, the Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown is home to the best of the City-Capitol Theater, Historic Temple Square, The Vivint Smart Home Arena, City Creek Shopping Center and The Gateway Shopping Center. The nearby UTA TRAX station makes it easy to get to and from work, making the Radisson Salt Lake City Downtown your choice of employment.
At our hotel, we offer our team members free lunch or dinner at our Employees’ Cafeteria, we all know how hard it can be to find parking downtown, we offer free employee parking!
We also reward our team members with Employee of the Month recognitions $$ and a reward system that offers our employees free movie tickets, gift cards and Green Bike memberships!
The position of Bell Attendant/Shuttle Driver requires an ability to provide superior guest service in a fast-paced, upscale environment.
As a Bell Attendant/Shuttle Driver, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a positive first and last impression to our guests as they arrive and leave the hotel.
- Assist guests with luggage to their rooms promptly when checking in and upon checking out.
- Provide Shuttle service to our Flight Crew members to and from the SLC international Airport.
- Hail taxicabs and answer guest inquiries.
- Inform arriving guest of various hotel amenities while escorting them to their room.
- Once in the room, provide the guest with room information including basic telephone instructions; television channels; mini bar refrigeration; heating and air conditioning, laundry and dry cleaning services, etc
- Possess knowledge of the Salt Lake City downtown area to assist guests with information on special events (Concerts, Games, movies, entertainment, restaurants, etc.)
The desired candidate must be able to:
- Must be able to drive and maintain a shuttle for a capacity of 11-12 passengers
- Obtain an Airport Badge by passing background checks necessary
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when handling all situations
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including morning, afternoons, nights and weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess a strong team spirit
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and/or move 50-70 pounds
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.