This job has been Expired
A Bellman is responsible for providing professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their every visit will become a memorable one.
- Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service.
- Ensure guests are greeted appropriately upon arrival in a warm manner.
- Load luggage onto bell carts in a manner that is respectful of the guest’s possessions.
- Forward all guest complaints or problems to the manager.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of Westgate’s policies and procedures and service fundamentals and have full knowledge of the resort’s amenities and local events.
- Deliver and pick up guests’ luggage in a timely manner.
- Ensure luggage carts are clean and organized.
- Give clear and concise directions to guests.
- Be able to make informed communications to guests about the resort facilities and surrounding Park City attractions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.