Deer Valley Resort
This is an entry level position. Depending on job location and shift, job duties will vary from cooking a’la carte, buffet style set-ups and service, line cook, line set-ups and serving Deer Valley Guests.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Prior kitchen experience is not require, however experience does help
- Must be able to work well with other employees, be able to learn quickly and handle pressure well
- Must be flexible with schedule and available to work weekends and holidays
- Able to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment
- Outstanding guest relation skills
- Able to lift and carry 25-50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, withstand frequent up-and-down/ twisting/repetitive movements and reach with hands/arms to handle objects, tools or controls
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare food promptly and efficiently in accordance with instructions given by the Supervisor and established production standards and time constraints
- Food presentation- Service lines are kept spotless and containers changed regularly as needed. Food selections should always be well stocked and appropriately garnished
- Guest service is prompt, friendly and efficient. Guests should be politely greeted and asked how they may be helped
- Work safely to prevent injury by proper use of knives and other kitchen tools
- Work and service areas are kept clean and uncluttered, especially walk-in coolers. Proper storage and rotation of food is mandatory to insure freshness and avoid waste. Left over products must be properly labeled with name and date and stored in appropriate area of cooler or kitchen.
Perks & Benefits:Ski for Free, 401K, Health Insurance, Retail & Restaurant Discounts, and More!