The breakfast attendant is responsible for preparing and serving daily breakfast bar, greeting each guest and ensuring the guests’ are comfortable and overall satisfied.
- Providing personalized service to all guests
- Setting up and maintaining the breakfast bar as required by brand standards
- Taking inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day
- Preparing foods such as fresh fruit, coffee and juices from concentrates
- Stocking coffee, juice and milk machines or dispensers
- Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products
- Setting out/arranging cold food, such as pastries, cereals, etc.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated
- Preparing and setting up hot food items
- Follow menu requirements as provided by the brand
- Wiping up spills
- Restocking items consistently throughout the breakfast hours and for the next day
- Washing serving equipment and returning to storage
- Returning reusable food supplies to storage
- Keeping breakfast area clean including removing trash, cleaning breakfast area and kitchen counters, cabinets and floors
- Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned by manager.
*Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills and or ability required.
- Has a sincere desire to exceed guest expectations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility in their scheduling
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work weekends and holiday
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them.
Job Type: Part-time