Become part of our team! At the University Guest House we strive to provide the highest standards in service and ensure complete guest satisfaction. We are seeking an efficient associate to supervise our breakfast service. This position requires passion and vision to lead the breakfast team to not just meet, but also exceed guest expectations in an ever-changing environment.
- The Breakfast Attendant demonstrates the ability to prioritize & change course of action quickly, being flexible.
- Positive attitude and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team. Provides outstanding guest service.
- Set up breakfast before guests arrive. Frequently checks the breakfast line for low food supply.
- Efficiently replenishes food, beverages, and/or supplies as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of area throughout the morning by reorganizing and tidying the food area as necessary.
- Properly disposes of used plates, utensils, napkins and/or cups as necessary. Removes and disposes of leftover food at the end of breakfast shift. Cleans area according to established standards.
- Ensures inventory is stocked and properly stored prior to the next day’s shift.
- Responsible for keeping inventory stocked by ordering additional food and/or supplies as needed.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follow up to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
32 hrs/week. Able to work weekends and holidays. Shift starts approximately 5:00 a.m. Each shift will be approximately 6.5 hours.
We are part of the University of Utah, benefits packages will be through the university which includes, great medical/dental, retirement and half off tuition.
Contact Herantha Wickramasekera for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org