There is no I in team, but we certainly need a lot of you! From setting up a buffet station to serving the team members’ lunch, you do it all. This is a great entry level role that can always lead to more. Apply at Westgate Resorts today!
As a Food & Beverage Attendant, you will:
- Greet our team members in a friendly manner
- Prepare food in kitchen
- Stock all self-service areas with proper equipment and food items
- Maintain proper standards of sanitation
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English conversationally. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); no previous experience required.
- Weekends and holidays required.
- Free parking
- $2 meals in employee breakroom
- Full health benefits package, PTO & sick time
- Resort & Travel discounts
- Access to wages before payday with DailyPay