We are looking to hire dedicated construction journeyman/carpenter to join our team. You will be responsible for various projects and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled crew members. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, dependable, and a hard worker.
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help assist other crew members when necessary.
- Prep construction site by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load and unload construction materials.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Ready to learn on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Must be drug free.
- No felonies.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs consecutively.
- Capable of working in high elevations greater than 8ft, within an extended period of time.
- Ability to do physical labor and strenuous physical task.
- Ability to work in all elements of weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis. Starting rate of pay will be based on level of experience.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruitingbypaycor.com/career/CareerHome.action?clientId=8a7883d072098b0f01720e633618006e