Join our team as a Kid’s Club Coordinator for The Ranch at Blue Sky, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring that our younger guests have educational, adventure-based experiences and can enjoy our highest value of luxury with wild abandon.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
Facilitate children’s experiences with a focus on learning and adventure.
Ensure health & safety of all children.
Create exception children’s experiences, and work collaboratively with various departments.
Ensure security awareness throughout The Lodge, reporting incidents to the manager on duty when warranted.
Ensure all special requests are met and all needs are anticipated.
Assist with other guided adventures outside of the kids program.
Clean and take care of all the working equipment used.
Report any damage or loss in public areas immediately after being found.
Utilize all technology and systems provided by The Lodge at Blue Sky to update status, complete requests, and add notes.
Perform other duties as directed, developed, or assigned.
Skills and Abilities
– Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
– Ability to maintain the confidentiality of guest information and designated hotel data.
– Ability to plan ahead and use excellent communication skills to collaborate between departments.
– Ability to prioritize and follow up on work assignments.
– Applicants being considered must be able to pass a full background check.
– A genuine affinity for interacting meaningfully and positively with children.
– Experience providing guest services, preferably in a Forbes Rated (or equivalent) Hotel.
– Work collaboratively to create exceptional children’s experiences.
– Experience working with Children
– A college-level degree in childcare education is preferred
– Basic first aid and CPR certification
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
The Lodge at Blue Sky is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. The Lodge at Blue Sky provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Lodge at Blue Sky complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://recruiting2.ultipro.com/BLU1025BSCRL/JobBoard/8b6e1df2-a6b1-43ae-aa6e-53e93df07eb4/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=eaf15576-cff3-4480-9530-ab57d1675246