Snowbird’s renovated Cliff Spa features 21 treatment rooms, a newly designed yoga studio and an upgraded fitness center, both with mountain views. The Cliff Spa has a rooftop pool and hot tub with sensual surroundings, radiant heated decks and gas-fed fire pits with increased seating capacity. With incredible views and a eucalyptus-infused environment, the solarium is the perfect place to relax. The boutique offers a range of unique Cliff Spa items, high-end yoga apparel and holistic skincare. Located on the 9th and 10th floors of The Cliff Lodge, The Cliff Spa delivers the ultimate spa experience with amenities that match the mountain.
What You’ll Do
As a Spa Attendant at the Cliff Spa you will clean and maintain the Cliff Spa to the highest of industry standards with emphasis on sanitation.
As a Spa Attendant at Cliff Spa, you will:
- Clean all areas of the Cliff Spa, providing outstanding cleanliness standards in the following areas; locker rooms, (showers, toilets, floors, etc.), treatment rooms, specialty rooms, (sauna, steam room, etc.), salon, lobbies, offices, pool deck, etc.
- Identify, correct and/or report any maintenance deficiencies.
- Commit to safe work practices and identifies areas of concern.
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and productivity.
Provide outstanding guest service.
- Demonstrate competency in problem solving and initiation of activities within job scope and responsibility limitations.
- Ensure that all equipment and supplies are adequate and in good working order.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 0-6 months of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- No certifications needed for this position.
- Responsible for safe use of chemicals, vacuum, floor machines and other cleaning equipment.
- Follows safe practices on the job and property and reports any safety hazards or concerns to a supervisor.
- May be required to assist with minor office duties, i.e. inventory, photocopying, etc.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Flexible schedule required as shifts may be early morning or late evening.
- Weekends (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays) and holidays will be necessary depending on business levels.
- Specific Shift: Shifts vary in conjunction with Spa hours of operations and the potential needs of our guests, i.e. 5:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.; 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.; 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.; 3:00 p.m. – 11: p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m., etc.
- Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary on occasional times of road closures.
- May experience unusual stress from high business volumes, deadlines, continual work with public, winter conditions, snow night requirements and commuting to/from Snowbird.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must demonstrate ability to bend, kneel, handle, reach, grasp and perform repetitive motions.
- Work is subject to frequent interruptions making continuity and accuracy difficult, frequent exposure to noise.
- Other/Additional: Daily work with cleaning chemicals may present some hazards. Must use care and caution with chemicals and require the same from staff.
- Direct and continuous contact with guests.
- Direct and continuous contact with co-workers, management, and other departments.
- Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the role. We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired and comply with our professional appearance, drug & alcohol, and employee conduct policies.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.snowbird.com/jobs/