First and last impressions set the tone for any vacation. You are meticulous and attentive; nothing slips through the cracks. Your devotion to tasks come naturally. If you’re looking for a job that keeps you on-the-go, don’t think twice about your next step; we’re waiting for you!
As a Common Area Attendant, you will:
- Welcome and respond courteously to our travelers
- Clean public areas around the resort
- Inspect all assigned areas at the beginning and end of each shift
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 35lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Smoke and tobacco free workplace (We do not hire smokers or tobacco users)
- Able to pass a criminal background, drug & alcohol test.
- Able to work all weekends, holidays and nights.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.westgateresorts.com/careers/park-city/