Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
We welcome applicants with disabilities and provide reasonable accommodations as needed to our applicants. Please discuss with our hiring managers during our selection processes.
The Concierge is responsible for ensuring a wonderful guest experience through excellent customer service. This position plays an integral role in the guest’s stay as the Concierge is often one of the first individuals that a guest interacts with.
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Greeting guests with friendly and sincere welcome
- Providing information and assistance to guests regarding city and hotel attractions or points of interest
- Booking reservations for guests both within the resort and at outside facilities
- Properly logging guests requests and performing follow up with guests
- Familiarizing oneself with each day’s arrival and group activities
- Maintaining communication with Reception and other departments regarding guest activity or special needs as necessary
- Ensuring any incoming and outgoing packages are logged and delivered appropriately
- Monitoring and scheduling Hotel Driver and booking guest transportation with Hotel’s contracted vendor
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an upscale hotel preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in customer service
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Exceptional guest recovery skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Must be willing to participate in a learning environment
- Must integrate company values throughout all interactions
- Must be able to quickly and effectively adapt to using new software products
- Must be dependable and available to work within the hotel on weekends, nights and/or holidays based on business demands
Must be able to stand for an extended period of time, approximately six hours. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, and stretch to fulfill tasks. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://montage.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Montage_International/job/USA--UT--Montage-Deer-Valley/Concierge_R20995
Related Jobs (35)
Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn MARRIOTT Provo South University on September 27, 2022 Full Time
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022