At Grand America Hotels & Resorts, we are devoted to a tradition of excellence, providing memorable experiences, beautiful backdrops, and genuine service. Established in 1952 by the Holding family, the Grand America Hotels & Resorts’ distinctive collection includes The Grand America Hotel (Salt Lake City, Utah,) Sun Valley Resort (Sun Valley, Idaho,) Snowbasin Resort (Huntsville, Utah,) The Westgate Hotel (San Diego, California,) and Little America Hotel locations in Salt Lake City, Utah; Flagstaff, Arizona; Cheyenne, Wyoming and Little America, Wyoming. When it comes to outdoor adventure, family getaways, and destination meetings, Grand America Hotels & Resorts’ properties offer everything needed to ensure an unforgettable stay.
The Concierge is a “First Impression” of the hotel, services and amenities. The Concierge is a caring and compassionate individual who projects a professional image while responsible for handling all assigned duties, providing excellent customer service and supporting the smooth operation of entire hotel.
- Greet, inform, and direct guests and visitors in a friendly, helpful manner
- Provide excellent phone etiquette for all telephone calls
- Run errands for guests including personal items, gifts and special requests
- Research and book transportation, tours and reservations for guests
- Identify, screen and supervise off-site vendors for quality (restaurants, transportation, etc.)
- Effectively coordinate appointments and reservations (i.e. dining and activities, etc.)
- Perform media research; keeping current on local events, concerts, performances
- Coordinate guest event requests (i.e. wedding proposals, anniversary celebrations, etc.)
- Assist in general clerical and administrative functions and provides administrative support
- Manage special projects (i.e. group transportation, activities, dining, etc.)
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of times.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills necessary for daily email correspondence and phone calls with guests and staff.
- Possess detailed documentation skills regarding all work done on behalf of guests and staff, electronically and in log books.
- Maintain well organized files and work space.
- 3 years or equivalent in customer service industry (preferably in a hotel environment)
- 1 years or equivalent as a hotel concierge or guest services representative
- An intimate knowledge of Utah, specifically Salt Lake City and surrounding areas regarding sights, activities, restaurants and venues.
- Knowledge of computers, internet, and software applications including MS office
- Skilled in building relationships with guests and staff. Excellent guest recovery skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility to work evening shifts, weekends and holidays
- Team player with a desire to support both guests and members of the hotel staff
- Grounded in ethical principles and dedicated to the overall guest experience.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://saltlake.littleamerica.com/careers/job-openings/
Related Jobs (35)
Starbucks Barista on September 25, 2022