As a Club Level Concierge, you will:
- Monitor club lounge for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
- Prepare and serve beverages.
- Stock ice, glassware, and supplies. Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs promptly.
- Wash dishes and serving utensils as needed.
- Complete opening and closing duties.
- Requisition all necessary supplies, transporting supplies from storeroom to set-up area as required.
- Secure coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- Document pertinent information in department logbook.
- Forecast additional meal requirements and communicate special requests to the kitchen.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance; and stand, sit, or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Employee Food and Beverage Discounts
- Employee assistance program
EEO: Driftwood Hospitality Management is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers.driftwoodhospitality.com/jobs/search/where/Salt%20Lake%20City