The Conference Services Manager will be responsible for the planning, upselling, and execution of Group meetings and events with high service standards and operational efficiency while creating an inspiring hospitality experience for the Group guest.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Proactively plan, detail, and execute group sales
- Maximize group revenue contributions through aggressive up-selling
- Exceed annual banquet revenue goals and contribution per group room
- Coordinate meeting space, audio visual, culinary, beverage, outside rentals/vendors, and all event-related specifics through BEOs, room diagrams, and resumes. Upsell to maximize the revenues in each of these areas.
- Conduct pre-planning site inspections, conference calls, and pre/post event
- Serve as the main liaison between the Hotel and client; proactively ask questions and communicate Take accountability for the group’s entire experience at the Hotel.
- Review final bill and overall event evaluation with planner to ensure
- Create and maintain a strong working relationship with the banquet and F/B operations
- Available to work on a regular This position requires long hours, many evenings, weekends and occasional holidays. Schedule varies by business demand.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Director of Sales and Marketing and/or the Director of Catering and Conference Services.
- College degree; hospitality degree and/or CMP preferred
- Working knowledge of a hotel
- 2-3 years previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Highly developed communication and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn SalesForce Delphi, Opera systems
The Hotel functions seven days a week and 24-hours a day. All employees, both management and hourly, must realize, at times, it may be necessary to move an employee from their accustomed shift so support business demands.
* Midway Properties Group, LLC (Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer) *
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://zermatt.applicantpool.com/jobs/783728.html