At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group Americas is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters. More than just our motto, it’s how we do business and who we are at our core. We firmly believe that our people are at the center of our success, so we strive to provide a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team’s talents.
Radisson Hotel Group Americas is proud to be one of the world’s leading hotel groups, with nine distinctive hotel brands featuring more than 600 hotels throughout the US, Canada, and Latin America. Our portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Radisson Inn & Suites, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
The Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown, located at a walking distance to downtown attractions and events, is looking for an energetic individual to our Sales and Marketing team as a Convention Services Manager.
Our exciting and fast paced Hotel offers a break from the repetition, with no two days that are ever the same. We are proud to offer package that includes competitive pay, generous vacation package, paid holidays, and excellent benefit package for fulltime employees.
We are also offering a $500 signing bonus after the completion of our probationary period.
If you are the future Convention Services Manager, you will have charisma, leadership skills and experience to excel in a high energy, fast paced, growing hotel. You will attract and retain clientele for convention business, and ensure that 100% guest satisfaction is provided to successfully host events for our clients.
You will also….
- Identify potential key accounts and develops strategies to prioritize and penetrate those accounts
- Makes outside sales calls to prospective convention customers.
- Works with convention planners on their needs. Willing to stay late and weekends as needed.
- Tailor the sales presentation and/or proposal to address priorities identified by the customer.
- Negotiate sale of convention functions.
- Conduct on-site client inspections to illustrate available services; know meeting and sleeping room set-ups and capabilities.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with convention and group business; follows-up with key contacts on a regular basis to assess satisfaction.
- Organize functions and events for hotel clients in coordination with all other departments.
- Detail oriented, attentive and friendly with clientele.
- Self-started, excellent teamwork and fallow up skills.
You will meet these requirements….
- Minimum of two years of hotel experience.
- Local market knowledge preferred.
- High school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite®, Delphi.
- Excellent oral and written, communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to resolve conflicts of guests, supervisors and employees.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://www.radissonhotelsamericas.com/en-us/careers
Related Jobs (42)
Asst F&B Manager on March 17, 2023 Full Time
Event Manager on March 16, 2023 Full Time
Banquet Server on March 15, 2023 Full Time Part Time
Broiler Cook on March 15, 2023 Full Time
PM Prep Cook on March 15, 2023 Full Time
PM Line Cook on March 15, 2023 Full Time
Dishwasher – Daytime on March 15, 2023 Part Time Full Time
Conference Operations Set Up Lead on March 15, 2023 Full Time