If you are an experienced Cook wishing to join a skilled, professional culinary team, look no further! Beautiful Zermatt Utah in Midway, Utah is seeking a qualified and experienced Line Cook.
- Commit to kitchen standards and expectations, while exercising common sense.
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Willing to work as part of a team.
- Willing to learn a basic level of culinary math and recipe conversion.
- Willing to learn to read recipes and follow their instructions.
- Willing to learn to complete a variety of other basic food preparation tasks, such as the cleaning and cutting of fruits and vegetables, preparing soups and sauces, slicing of meats and cheese, and the like.
- Prepare mise en place required for service as determined by the sous chef.
- Ensure that established health and safety procedures are followed.
- Monitor all foods for quality of taste, texture and appearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This is a full or part time position.
- Entry level 0-2 years cooking experience.
- Ability to work in a high-volume restaurant and banquet kitchen environment.
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Food handler certification.
- Must be efficient and possess a good working knowledge of food safety practices.
- Frequent bending, standing and walking for extended periods of time required.
- Willing to learn and implement basic culinary tasks and procedures such as FIFO, labeling, sanitation, cleanliness, and protein storage.
*Midway Properties Group, LLC (dba Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa) is an equal opportunity employer*
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://zermatt.applicantpool.com/jobs/801254.html