We offer Health, Dental and Vision benefits, discounted parking and TRAX passes for our associates as well as competitive pay in an environment that promotes growth and development. Apply today to discover your next great adventure in Salt Lake City!
We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Assist the Outlet Manager and Restaurant Servers in maintaining a clean and welcoming environment, as well as providing guests stellar service.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service ware.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 150 lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment – you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed. Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our ‘YouDecide’ and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. Specific details and eligibility of these programs vary by location and employment status.
Work today, get paid today! We proudly partner with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that allows our associates access to their earnings when they want them.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
CitySalt Lake City
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://careers-heihotels.icims.com/jobs/28836/dining-room-attendant-%28%2410.50%29/job