Hotel Park City, member of Autograph Collection by Marriott International, located in Park City, Utah — is seeking a detail-oriented, experienced, Director of Hotel Maintenance.
This person must be highly skilled in the general maintenance of a Hotel property, to include; electrical, plumbing, HVAC, furniture and appliance maintenance/ repair, tile work, interior and exterior wall repair, drywall work. Excellent at trouble shooting, and multi-tasking.
- Directly supervises Engineering associates in operation and control of utilities to provide efficient operation of hotel services and comfort to guests.
- Inspect physical plant and equipment, supervises maintenance and preventative maintenance programs of various areas on property.
- Coordinates with other departments all work necessary to maintain general conditions, safety and health standards set forth by hotel and legal requirements.
- Interviews, hires, counsels, trains, and disciplines engineering associates.
- Recommend to management possible projects for future. Obtain bids, supervise, and coordinate contractors in performance of project work.
- Control schedules, staffing and payroll of Engineering associates.
- Monitors compliance with building safety codes, health and safety laws and other regulations, conduct walk-throughs to assess the safety and efficiency of equipment and maintenance of structures.
- Manages hotel renovations, coordinates project status with contractors and hotel management.
- Drives employee engagement through the creation and implementation of departmental action/ recognition programs.
- Other tasks as assigned by General Management.
- Must have extensive knowledge of facilities maintenance and mechanical experience.
- Prior hotel engineering experience and proven leadership required, preferred minimum of five years in the hotel industry in Engineering management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be willing to work weekends/holidays as required.
- Ability to work in the interior and exterior of the hotel; standing & walking for long periods. Must be able to push/ pull minimum of 50lbs.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to resolve conflicts with guests, and employees.
- Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
-Equal Opportunity Employer-
CityPark City, UT
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://hotelparkcity.applicantpool.com/jobs/842576.html