Do you excel at directing, leading, and supervising a team?
Hotel Park City, located in Park City, Utah – member of Autograph Collection Hotels by Marriott International, is seeking a detail oriented and dynamic leader as our Director of Housekeeping.
Autograph Collection is a unique brand within Marriott’s portfolio, where independence is celebrated, but still participating in the standards, loyalty programs, and work culture that Marriott is known for.
- Provides direction and support to all areas of Housekeeping operations, including staff training, coaching, counseling and initiates and maintains an effective inspection program including guest rooms & public areas.
- Ensures compliance with all Housekeeping policies, standards, and procedures.
- Maintains clear, efficient communication and coordination with the Front Office, Engineering and other key departments of the hotel.
- Responsible completion of maintenance work orders.
- Planning & coordinating projects and deep cleaning as needed in hotel rooms and public areas.
- Completing performance reviews and feedback for the department’s team members.
- Assists with guest complaints and resolving concerns.
- Supervises and approves the budgeting and ordering of guestroom and cleaning supplies.
- Manages department controllable expenses and cost per occupied room to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of departmental meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensures department compliance with all health and safety regulations and perform other duties as assigned by management.
- 5 years of supervisory Housekeeping experience in a full-service hotel is preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and carry out instructions & correspondence.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and leaders to complete property/corporate initiatives and effective day to day operations.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Effective labor management to ensure appropriate staff assignments to guest needs.
- Requires to be able to lift, push/pull at least 25 lbs.
- Requires long periods of walking/standing daily.
- Experience using hotel PMS (Opera System is preferred).
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bilingual in Spanish / English preferred.
Competitive Compensation & other benefits that include;
Marriott Associate Travel Benefits – Medical, dental, & vision insurance available – Spa services & retail discounts – Employee meals & dining discounts – Paid Time Off -401k- Ski Pass program.
-Equal Opportunity Employer –
Apply on hotel’s jobs sitehttps://hotelparkcity.applicantpool.com/jobs/